Congratulations to our winners from Challenge #57, your names are on the sidebar!
Our theme for Challenge #58 is CHRISTMAS CARD (only cards).It is Our Rule that you also include any Digital or Stamped Image on your creation! Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie First Friday of the Month page up above on the menu bar. The Freebie will be available for 2 days only, and then it will be removed from the site!
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, December 20th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time). This is our last challenge of 2012, we will be taking a holiday break and return with the next challenge on January 11, 2013!
So let's have a look at our DT and their creations! You can check their details by clicking on their names and leave some Luv at their blogs. Anne
Right click and copy the above image and save to your computer. On your blog click Dashboard, Layout, Add a Gadget, Picture, and upload the image and add our URL http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ in the link section on the configure image page, so that you can just click the image on your blog and go directly to our site.
PATTIE'S CREATIONS CHALLENGE POLICIES
1. You should use a Pattie's Creations image to participate in our challenges BUT other images are allowed. If you use one of my images, you will gain an extra entry and will have a better chance to WIN! YOU MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE THAT FITS OUR THEME SOMEWHERE ON YOUR CREATION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DRAWING... If your entry does not meet the challenge rules it will be deleted by the Administrator!!!
I will provide a FREEBIE each month and it will be found under the Freebies Tab at the Top of The Home Page. The FREEBIE will be available for two weeks since our challenges are now once a month and will be posted when the new challenge is posted.
2. You MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge to win. A Digital or stamped image is required for all challenges unless the challenge says something different.
3. All challenge entries posted on your blogs must have a link to Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and credit MUST be given to me for any of my images that you use on your projects.
4. Your creation must be new and not previously posted. The date on your post must be on or after the challenge started. A direct link to your creation is needed so that we can find your entry easily. PLEASE... turn off word verification. WE appreciate that.
5. You may enter twice per challenge and you may combine our challenges with other challenges as long as they meet our challenge requirements.
6. We will have two winners per challenge with each winner receiving 2 images ($3.00 maximum per image) from my Etsy Store (sets are excluded). There will be a random winner from entries who used a Pattie's Creations image, and the other random winner can use ANY digital or stamped image. I will allow 7 days to hear from you with your prize selections.
COMPLETE RULES CAN BE FOUND AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNDER CHALLENGE RULES
You may, however, sell individual cards, crafts, handcrafted items made with my images but you MUST note that I, Pattie Gomez, am the artist. This applies to Freebies as well.
No images may be printed on any product and sold on Cafepress, Zazzle, etc. If you would like to use any of my images on a particular item, a licensing agreement must be entered into. You can not sell your crafts online unless you have my permission or agreement.
No reselling, altering or copying of my images is allowed. THIS IS CALLED STEALING! My images can not be used to make rubber or clear stamps.